Sales Representatives are the forefront of our organization; they are the individuals that drive our company’s growth. We are seeking proven, successful sales people for an outside business to business sales position for our 70+ year family owned company. The role will acquire new business through prospecting, cold-calling and building relationships with public and private schools, principals, teachers, coaches and directors.
Job Responsibilities: We are seeking an energetic and entrepreneurial Sales Person to market fundraising opportunities in St. Louis, MO area. This position is responsible for establishing new customers, servicing existing customers within their territory and providing excellent customer service. You must be able to prospect, sell and close potential customers. We are looking for someone who is able to develop and maintain strong business relationships in their assigned territory. This is a full time position; however you can set your own schedule.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- Ability to self-source own leads through a combination of cold-calling and networking
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline; self-motivated with a drive to excel
- Must have a valid driver’s license without restrictions and reliable transportation
- Volunteer experience in a school preferred but not required.
* Background check conditional to offer of employment
Kleinhenn Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Base plus commission
- An opportunity to acquire wealth with a well-established company
- Working for a company with a history of financial stability
- Individual growth potential
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching Plan